|$1,350.00||1st installment Due 6/6/2020|
|$1,350.00||Final payment Due 8/8/2020|
- You must complete and pass our background check
- Passport with 2 blank pages and at least 6 months expiration date past return date of trip 03/07/2010
- Will need a visa, which we will discuss at 1st meeting (held virtually via zoom video conference). You will need 2 passport photos for your visa application.
- Consider obtaining Hepatitis A, and oral typhoid vaccines. Measles vaccine is recommended. Yellow fever vaccine is required before you can obtain your visa. Please start that process now through a travel clinic. Also prescription medication to prevent malaria.
- Medical professionals please provide by 6/1: diploma (matching healthcare profession), professional license, current resume
- Every team member please provide color copy of your passport by 6/1
- Flexibility is important and also being a team player. Will discuss roles and trip responsibilities during 1st team meeting, which is held via zoom video conference.
- We ask each participant to attend team meetings, be on time during the trip and attend all trip activities.
- You have to be 18 years or older
- Complete application, ensure passport valid until 3/7/21. Obtain yellow fever vaccine, Start fundraising for your trip. Pray as we prepare to serve.
- Authorize background check, sign waiver and release form and provide required documents