- Mar 7 2020 - Mar 16 2020
- Mission Partners for Christ
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,700.00 due 2/15/2020
Application Fee: $100.00
|1st Liberia Team Meeting||Meet fellow team members. Hear about where we are serving. Prepare for our trip including visa.||Zoom video conference. You will receive an email week prior to the meeting with invite to the meeting.||Jan 12 2020 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CST||Yes|
|Mission Partners for Christ Waiver and Release Form||Please sign and email back to Mission Partners for Christ: [email protected] OR
mail: Mission Partners for Christ PO Box 203 Manhattan, IL 60442
- You must complete and pass our background check
- Passport with 2 blank pages and at least 6 months expiration date past return date of trip (9/16/2020)
- Will need a visa, which we will discuss at 1st meeting (held virtually via zoom video conference). You will need 2 passport photos for your visa application.
- Consider obtaining Hepatitis A and oral typhoid vaccines. Yellow fever vaccine is required before you can obtain your visa. Please start that process now through a travel clinic. Also prescription medication to prevent malaria.
- Physicians and Dentists will need to provide by November 1: 2 passport photos, clear color copy of your passport, clear copy of your medical degree, certificate or evidence of completing internship, CV, reference letter from employer, current medical license
- Nurses will need to provide by November 1: 2 passport photos, clear color copy of your passport, clear copy of your nursing degree, nursing license, resume, reference letter from employer, official transcript sent to Mission Partners for Christ PO Box 203 Manhattan, IL 60442
- Every team member please provide clear color copy of your passport by 11/1
- Serve together as unified team. Willing to be flexible. Will discuss roles and trip responsibilities during 1st team meeting, which is held via zoom video conference.
- We ask each participant to attend team meetings, be on time during the trip and attend all trip activities.
- You have to be 18 years or older
- Complete application, ensure passport valid until 9/16/2020, obtain yellow fever vaccine, medical providers: obtain all necessary documents and submit on time. Start fundraising for your trip. Pray as we prepare to serve.
- Submit $300 deposit within 2 weeks of registering for this trip (this $300 is part of your total trip cost). Space for this trip is limited.
- Authorize background check, sign waiver and release form