- Mar 1 2019 - Mar 10 2019
- Mission Partners for Christ
44% of the people in this country are living beneath the poverty line. Many children die of malnutrition.
We are partnering with CAPRO/Calvary Ministries. They have over 700 missionaries working in 35 countries among unreached people groups. We will support the work that the CAPRO missionaries are doing among this people group. Currently there are only 10 believers in the entire area.
For this trip we desire:
Physicians, dentists, medical students, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, optometrists, physical/occupational therapists, and non-medical helpers.
We have an eyeglass clinic, provide "The Shoe that Grows" and a counseling/prayer area on all of our medical trips.
We hope you will join us in providing medical care, health education and displaying the love of Jesus in this West African country of Burkina Faso!
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,700.00 due 2/15/2019
Application Fee: $100.00
|1st Burkina Faso Team Meeting||
You will meet your fellow team members.
Hear about Burkina Faso and who we are serving with in-country.
We will discuss how you can prepare for our mission trip, including the visa process.
|This meeting will take place via Zoom Video Conference. You will receive an email with the meeting invite.||Jan 13 2019 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CST||Yes|
|2nd Burkina Faso Team meeting||
Discuss last minute preparations
Please don't miss this meeting.
|This meeting is held via Zoom Video Conference . You will receive email invite with the details||Feb 17 2019 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CST||Yes|
|Mission Partners for Christ Waiver and Release Form||Please sign and return. Can scan and email to: [email protected] OR
Mission Partners for Christ
P.O Box 203
Manhattan, IL 60442
- You must complete and pass our background check
- Passport with 2 blank pages and at least 6 months expiration date past return date of trip.
- Will need a visa, will discuss at 1st meeting (held virtually via zoom video conference).
- Medical professionals will need to submit copies of: diploma, medical license, resume by 12/7
- Yellow fever vaccine is required for this trip. Please obtain prior to February 1st.
- Will be explained in first meeting, which is held via zoom video conference
- We ask each participant to attend team meetings, be on time during the trip and attend all trip activities
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Please complete application, authorize background check, sign waiver and release form