|$1,350.00||1st installment Due 4/9/2021|
|$1,350.00||Final payment Due 6/11/2021|
- You must complete and pass our background check.You will receive this information after your application is approved.
- Each participant will need to provide 3 references. They will receive information regarding this after their application is approved.
- Passport with 2 blank pages and at least 6 months past return date of trip (1/19/2022) Provide clear color copy of passport face page by 4/9/2021
- Medical professionals please provide clear copies by 4/9/2021 of your diploma (matching healthcare profession), professional license, current resume.
- Consider obtaining Hepatitis A and oral typhoid vaccines. Measles vaccine recommended. For more information:https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
- A yellow fever vaccine is required and is usually only available at a travel clinic.
- A visa is required. This will be discussed at our 1st team meeting held via Zoom.
- Upon arrival in Burundi they will do a health screening which may include a Covid test
- We ask each participant to attend team meetings, be on time during the trip and attend all trip activities
- We expect participants to be a team player, demonstrate flexibility and be an example of Christ at all times. We will discuss further at our team meetings held via zoom.
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Complete application, background check, provide references. complete release form (see attached form) and submit all required documents by due date
- Start fundraising and submit required payments by due date.
- Start praying for this outreach
- Obtain vaccines