|$1,350.00||1st installment Due 8/6/2021|
|$1,350.00||Final payment Due 10/8/2021|
Mission Partners for Christ Release Form Required
Please review, sign and either scan and email back to: [email protected]
mail to: Mission Partners for Christ
P. O Box 203 Manhattan, IL 60442 (If you have participated with us on a trip before, you do not need to submit again).
Global Hope Network International Release Form Required
This form is required for the organization we are partnering with in Benin. Please review, sign and return to Mission Partners for Christ either via email: [email protected]
Mission Partners for Christ
P.O Box 203 Manhattan, IL 60442
- You must complete and pass our background check.You will receive this information after your application is approved.
- Each participant will need to provide 3 references. They will receive information regarding this after their application is approved.
- Passport with 2 blank pages and at least 6 months past return date of trip (6/7/2022) Provide clear color copy of passport face page by 8/7/2021
- Medical professionals please provide clear copies by 8/7/2021 of your diploma (matching healthcare profession), professional license, current resume.
- Consider obtaining Hepatitis A and oral typhoid vaccines. Measles vaccine and polio booster recommended. For more information:https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel
- A yellow fever vaccine is required and is usually only available at a travel clinic.
- A visa is required. This will be discussed at our 1st team meeting held via Zoom.
- This country is requiring a negative Covid test (PCR) within 7 days of arrival
- We ask each participant to attend team meetings, be on time during the trip and attend all trip activities
- We expect participants to be a team player, demonstrate flexibility and be an example of Christ at all times. We will discuss further at our team meetings held via zoom.
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Complete application, background check, provide references. complete release forms (see 2 attached forms) and submit all required documents by due date
- Start fundraising and submit required payments by due date.
- Start praying for this outreach
- Obtain vaccines