West / Central Africa
- Jun 16 2018 - Jun 25 2018
- Mission Partners for Christ
Join us as we help to provide sustainability in a remote village of Africa. We will perform health screenings, treatment and education. Additional activities will include: building projects, teaching a trade for family income such as: farming, sewing, knitting, jewelry making. Help us make a long lasting difference in this community and show them the love of Christ. For more information about the location and other details please contact email@example.com
Stories Tell your story
Cost: $2,600.00 due 5/14/2018
Application Fee: $100.00
|West/Central Africa 1st meeting||Meet team, discuss culture, area where we will serve, preparation process including visas||This meeting will take place via Zoom video conference. You will receive an invite prior to the meeting.||Apr 15 2018 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CDT||Yes|
|West/Central Africa 2nd Team meeting||Go over last minute details, flight schedules etc.||This will take place via Zoom Video Conferencing. You will receive invite for the meeting.||Jun 4 2018 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM CDT||Yes|
|Waiver, Liability, and Photo Release||Please fill out and send to firstname.lastname@example.org||4/30/2018||Required|
- Passport with 2 blank pages and at least 6 months expiration date past date of trip. Medical professionals will need to submit their license, diploma, resume at time of application. Background check.
- You will need to obtain a visa prior to travel. Yellow fever vaccine required for travel.
- Please note: we suggest you complete your application on a computer. It will take at least 20 minutes or so. You will need to upload a copy of your passport and if you are a medical professional, you will need to upload your resume, license and diploma/degree.
- Will be explained in first meeting which is done via zoom/video conference.
- You must be 18 years old or older
- Please complete application, authorize background check, sign waiver and release form, upload passport and documents. Obtain yellow fever vaccine. Attend all upcoming team meetings.